On the FunPay games marketplace, there are so many boosters who can help you clear Low Priority games in Dota 2. On the platform, pro gamers provide services directly to customers at real market prices without intermediaries. All transactions are protected against fraud – boosters receive payment only after they have delivered satisfactorily.
Low Priority was originally a matchmaking penalty for malicious leavers, toxic players and other unscrupulous team members who regularly ruin the game for others. When many complaints and reports against a player engaging in behaviors that are detrimental to the community are received, such player is placed in the Low Priority queue for some time and forced to play together with similar people who flame, grief, and abandon games. This teaches the player some hard lessons. However, lack of flexibility and adequate arbitration has created a situation where ordinary innocent and unlucky gamers are the ones that find themselves in the Low Priority queue. They are unlucky to be in the same game with leavers who have already thoroughly studied all the flaws of the retributive system and know how to bypass it.
As a result, any single suspicious step can lead to allies sending many reports against you. Beginners are always victims of Low Priority because of their lack of playing skills, which kills their mood and friendly attitude. Of course, this doesn’t mean that chronic leavers shouldn’t be punished. But LP is also used as a tool for revenge/pressure.
You can easily get out of the LP queue in Dota 2 on your own – just win a set number of low-priority matches with Single Draft mode, with imposed restriction on choice of characters. However, not everyone has the time, patience and desire to do this because playing with unfamiliar heroes is much lower in quality and the play itself is not ranked. So how do you quickly remove yourself from the LP queue? On FunPay, you’ll find pro boosters who would complete the low priority wins for you in no time at all!
We provide comfortable conditions for direct transaction between players. Therefore, we guarantee the following benefits for all users:
- Safety - your payment is transferred to the booster only after all your low priority wins have been completed;
- Free market – Any user can order Dota 2 Low Priority removal. Any user can also provide such services to other users on the FunPay marketplace. In addition, boosters are free to set their prices amidst strong competition among themselves;
- High-quality service - an intuitive, user-friendly interface, clear rules on the marketplace, and 24/7 customer support.
Boosters on our platform are always ready to help you save time and nerves. FunPay provides users with maximum opportunities for safe and productive cooperation!
How to buy
To clear your Low Priorities in Dota 2 at a fee on the FunPay marketplace and play the game normally, follow the steps below:
- Choose a suitable offer and go to its page.
- Contact the booster via live chat and discuss all necessary details.
- Place an order and pay for it.
- Confirm and close the transaction when you’ve been successfully removed from the LP queue or your task has been completed.
After that, we will transfer your payment to the booster, and you’ll be able to rate him and leave a review.
Information for boosters
Are you an experienced gamer? Do you have a particular skill? Or are you very good at your hobby? You can turn this into a source of good income by helping other players clear their low priority matches in Dota 2. You only need to register on FunPay as a booster, offer attractive conditions to potential customers and professionally execute incoming orders within agreed deadlines.